Passio is Hiring a Technical Support Rep! – This position has been filled
We are looking for a talented Technical Support Representative to join our dedicated team and provide the exceptional customer service that is the foundation of our company. This position requires significant interaction with our clients and excellence in customer service skills and creative problem solving is a must. Ideal candidates will be comfortable interacting directly with operating systems, hardware, and software as well as researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve any issues presented by end-users.
The TSR position is the best position to learn the company solutions and processes and is often the starting point for many employees who progress into more senior positions within the organization.
We value our employees and encourage each person to contribute ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals. The position is a great opportunity both personally and professionally if you enjoy a small and growing environment where advancement opportunities are available.
Applicants must be able to work from our Sandy Springs, Georgia office in person.
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Install and maintain hardware, software, and other equipment to meet client requirements, routinely observe operational performance.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, as needed.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with hardware and software.
- Collaborate with technical staff and clients to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven experience in a technical service or support role
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues.
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures.
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues.
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical employees and customers.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of computer hardware and software
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Company provided life insurance & additional supplemental options
- 401K Plan
Starting Salary Range $49,000 – $52,000
All interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to [email protected]