Meet With Passio at These Leading Trade Shows
ATLANTA — Passio Technologies will attend and exhibit at top parking and transportation industry trade shows and conferences in 2016.
As a part of its appearances, the Atlanta-based company will showcase the latest innovative transit technology solutions, including passenger counting, GPS vehicle tracking and smartphone applications for passengers.
The company kicks off its 2016 trade show appearances this month in Louisville, Ky. Trade shows and industry expos currently on the calendar for Passio are:
- Mid-South Transportation & Parking Association Spring Conference, March 13-16 in Louisville, Ky.
- New England Parking Council Spring Conference, March 30-31 in Boston
- Texas Parking & Transportation Association, April 12-14 in College Station, Texas
- 2016 NACAS South Annual Conference, April 17-20 in Orlando, Fla.
- Parking Association of Georgia Conference (PAG), April 27-29 in Jekyll Island, Ga.
- APTA Bus and Paratransit Conference, May 15-18 in Charlotte, N.C.
- International Parking Institute (IPI) Conference & Expo, May 30-June 4 in Nashville, Tenn.
- Community Transportation Association (CTAA) EXPO, May 23-26 in Portland, Ore.
In addition, Mitch Skyer, president of Passio and a frequent speaker at industry events, will appear on a panel with representatives from Augusta University, formerly Georgia Regents University, to discuss how the university combined its parking and transit systems into a single, functional entity. The panel, titled “Change is Good – You Go First!,” is scheduled for 4:15 p.m. on April 18.
Skyer will also appear on a panel during the International Parking Institute (IPI) Conference & Expo. Skyer will present “Changing the Perception and Reality of Parking and Transit from a Functional Department to a Mission-Enhancing Service” at 8 a.m. on June 4.
Passio’s solutions have been used to count more than 25 million passengers at transit systems across the country. In December, the company announced that its exclusive IncroMAXX transit platform now offers “hands free” GPS-based integration with Transign’s LED Destination Signs, allowing transit systems to better communicate with riders and open new avenues for revenue generation.
For more information and to stay up-to-date on Passio’s scheduled appearances and news, visit passiotech.com.
About Passio Technologies
Passio provides scalable transit technology solutions that enhance the passenger experience and enable operators to improve efficiency. The company’s tailored solutions empower managers at transit systems of all sizes to make decisions that maximize resources and minimize expenses. Passio’s exclusive platform, IncroMAXX, provides a single management solution that integrates the technology passengers demand and operators require for excellent transit service. For more information, visit www.passiotech.com.